This course is offered in English and French. To request access to the French course, please visit the French webpage.
About this Course
This online self-paced course is designed for public account committee (PAC) support staff who want to:
- understand their role in parliamentary oversight
- learn tips and good practices
This course is designed to allow you to quickly navigate at your own pace wherever and whenever you have time available. It consists of videos, quizzes, and additional resources to supplement the main learning points. It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
This course will address the following topics:
- The elements of the system of accountability and of performance audits
- The key roles of PAC support staff
- The importance of cross-party collaboration and non-partisanship
- The PAC inquiry process
- Tips and good practices.
Undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada provided through Global Affairs Canada.